Interesting Facts About your Hair
Most of them might have dreamt of beautiful and lustrous hair once in life time. But how much do you really know the facts about Hair?
Let’s have a glance at 10 interesting facts about hair.
- Most of the hair is made up of keratin.
- Black is the most common hair color in the world.
- It’s okay to lose 100 strands of hair per day as it is natural to shred.
- Deficiency of Iron can cause hair fall.
- The hair which we see is dead.
- Hair is the second fastest growing tissue in the body and first place goes to bone marrow.
- Stress can also lead to your hair fall.
- Every follicle on your scalp has an oil gland attached.
- Hair contains information about everything in your blood stream.
- Gender is the only thing that one cannot identify from Hair.