How to use rose water for skin and beauty care – 10 Natural ways to use Rose water for beautiful skin
A rose is a woody perennial flowering plant of the genus Rosa, in the family Rosaceae, or the flower it bears. There are over a hundred species and thousands of cultivars.
Most of them were fond of roses specifically women. It symbolizes for love friendship etc.
Make sure that you always choose the 100 % rose water. Even you can make pure rose water at your home which would be the best way to have 100% rose water.
Have you ever had a thought how this flower who is born in the middle of thorns could do wonders to your skin?
Let’s have a look at the benefits of the roses that could do wonders to our skin,
- It maintains skin PH levels.
- Rose water cools your skin.
- Reduces acne.
- It has many antioxidants properties which helps to regenerate the skin tissues
- Rose water can be used as toner.
- It helps to clean pores.
- It helps to calm the sun burn.
- Rose water moisturizes the skin.
- You can use rose water as after shave lotion to prevent irritation.
- Rose water can be used as a make-up setting spray.